Monday, April 14, 2008

What would you like to do most in America?

We're going abroad in July.
I really wanted to go M.U. for my best friend lives there.
Her husband works as an exchange professor so they are planning to live there for a year.
After I won the lottery of M.U., I was so delighted and excited.
In America I'd like to experience real American life.
So I will go to concert and cinema and nice restaurants.
Of course I'd like to go shopping to a luxurious department store and crowded shopping mall.
But I don't have enough information about America.
It' s my first visit to America.
What kind of activities should I try not to regret?
Please recommend me a few activities that you want to do there

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I heard that the first most shocking and frustrating thing to the former trainees was that they could rarely understand what foreign instructors said. It was said that they regard the trainees as almost native speakers and so they spoke very fast. Therefore, we'd better be prepared for that sitation, I think.
And in America, of course, we should study hard in classes, but how could we miss the good chance to savor the American unique culture and daily life there? If possible with the locals together^^
One of the main reason is to allow us to have authentic cultural experiences. So, I'd like to go outside as much as possible, such as restaurants, pubs, outdoors and major tourist attractions. I think Eunju has much enthusiasm for outings, so, Nature, why don't we join her?*^^*

uniland21 said...

Hi, nature
I'll just study every day and night.I don't to go anywhere. But if you invite me, I'll go.(Kidding)
Oh! I have one place. The ball park or the super bowl stadium. Because I am really wondering why they are so excited at that sports.
-HANS.

Eun-ju, a dandle lion said...

At first, I will go to night club with other Korean men and visit a pub to command drinking English with American people. Second, I'll let a person drive a rent-car and enjoy the ride. Third, I'll drink American wine as much as possible.