Tuesday, April 1, 2008

4th Q:What is your city or hometown famous for?

I live in Jeon-Joo, Jeonlabookdo.
Jeon-Joo is famous for good foods. As you know, BiBimbap bacame a world famous one.
My city has many places for sightseeing.
The first thing I like to recommend is "Traditional Korean Village" of tiled-roof houses.
You can not enjoy the scene except Jeon-Joo. It's really fantastic. It's located in downtown where you can enjoy traditional tea and food. There are many traditional restarances around the village. And you can stay in a traditional tiled-roof house of the village, which will be a good experience with your family.
The second one is the scenary of "Dukjin Park" in summer with lotus flowers. This is the only place with the large group of lotus flowers. Near Dukjin Park there is "Korean Sound Hall" for concerts and the zoo. You can go everywhere by bike in Jeon-Joo, well paved for bikes.
The third one is that we have a few of world-wide festivals. In spring we have Joenjoo International Movie Festival and International Sound Festival and in summer Furment Expo and in fall Paper Festival and so on. It is a city of culture.
Even if it's a big city, it is pleasant and beautiful to live.
I hope you'll have a time to stay in my city with your family for vacation.
I'd like know about your city for travelling. I'd like to enjoy your city someday.
Would you introduce your city?

3 comments:

uniland21 said...

Hi, Nature
I've already said about my town.
At my second question.
I have been to your hometown about three times. I like Jeonju.
If I have another chance to go there, I'll call you. Please be my tour guide.

Eun-ju, a dandle lion said...

Hi, Nature!
I also want to visit jeonju after reading your writng about your hometown. I'm from Seoul with big buidings. It's so crowded and busy. People on the street or subway don't look happy these days.

Sammy said...

Hello, Nature
I'm from Buchon in gyonggi Province. Buchon is famous for the set of 'Ya-in Sidae,' Lake park, and cartoon Musium. I can specifically explain about my home town, but it is typical new town there is nothing special.

If you move a little away, you can meet lots of magnoly discussion