Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm Nature. How was your weekend?

I'm very happy to get this training program with you.
I'm Ja-yeon from Jeon-joo. Call me Nature. My Korean name means "nature" in English.
I'd like to share good experiences with you through this program.
So anytime you catch my mistakes in English, please let me know. I'm ready to correct and improve my English.
Last weekend I had fun with my family and friends.
Almost everyweekend my and my brother family eat out for dinner with my parents.
I really like that time. In my family there are just 3. my husband, my only son and me.
My family is so small that I really like to join my brother's and parents.
l like to climb moutain by myself. Walking or climbing alone is a great time for me.
At that moment I can blow out all stressful things in me.
But What I really like is chatting and talking with friends.
I'd like to know about you more.
How was your first weekend as a trainee?

6 comments:

genius said...

Hi, I'm Genius. Honestly I really waited for weekends. I and my husband were really happy to speak Korean each other after class on last Friday. We sometimes had difficulty in communicating. And also I was pleased to see my daughter on weekends. And I went to sea and ate raw fish with my parents. I took a long rest with my lovely family.

Nicole said...

Hi Nature,

Wonderful introduction. It's great to learn so much about you. Keep up the good work!

Joey said...

Hi, Nature!

You look very energetic and like to talking in English. I envy your passion.^^

In last weekend, I had a good time with my family. Yeondong Gun, Chungbuk I live is famous for korean traditional musie because this area was a hometown of Park Yeon, an establisher of korean tradional music at the period of King Sejong. My wife, my 16 month old daughter and I visited Korean traditional music hall. My daughter danced by some rhythm there and I videorecorded her. I thought she could have some musical gift ^^. It was a pleasant surprise.

Liz said...

Hi! Times flies. Today's a hump day of our 2nd week here. I'm waiting for another weekend eagerly. Last weekend I went to my parents' house because my kids were there. I was so happy to see them. This is the first time for my 4 year old son to live without me over one week. He's been doing well at his grandparents thankfully. My kids like to be in water. So I took them to a public bath. I was happy to see them enjoy themselves in the big bath tub. I'm looking forward to this weekend.

Eun-ju, a dandle lion said...

I was very busy hiking and dancing. On Fridy I visited Chuncheon and enjoyed talkin about ourselves by using Aniagram personality test with my friends. On the next day, we enjoyed hiking in Mt. 검봉 in 강촌. On Sunday I danced in dance therapy almost all day long from 12 to 4. That night I snore loudly enough to hear my snoring while sleeping. Ha, ha, ha! However, I'm very happy now after fully enjoying my weekend.

Sammy said...

Hi, Nature
I was in charge of raising my children, because my wife is eager to promote at her job.
I guess, last week was a nightmare to my children. They have never slept without me. We've always slept in living room together.
So, as soon as I arrived, we go around here and there talking one week adventure.