Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I always forget things. What should I do?

Last night I went the shower room after some exercise.
After shower I came back to my room, I felt something strange in my face.
Looking at the mirror, I couldn't remember if I washed my face or not while taking a shower.
So I asked my roomie to check the condition of my face.
She examined my face and she began to laugh loudly.
I laughed a lot, too.I hurried back to the shower room and washed my face.
While coming back in the corridor of the domitory, I realized one more thing was missing.
I wondered if I had brushed my teeth or not. Absolutely I did. Then Where is my toothpaste?
Oh~~! my goodness!!!
I left it in the shower room.
Almost everyday I experience these things.
I forget easily appointments, my stuffs, and even the pass word of credit cards.
What should I do? Give me good advice, My dear Classmates~~~~!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Nature,
I guess we could describe you as sbcsentminded. When I have trouble remembering things I use the strategy of habbit and do the same thing every time. For example, I always put my keys on a special dish at my front door then I always know where they are.

Michelle said...

From Michelle

Wow, you are suffering from the same disease or symptom to me..-.- Believe it or not, I was a smart girl when I was younger^^;;; Years robbed me of my good memory-sorry for saying this in front of senior^^;;;
1. I want to suggest to you writing down in a notepad some important things which you must remember.
2. Small things should be posted on the paper which is easily noticed, I recommend.
3. Be conscious of happenings around you deliberately.

Were they helpful? ^^

Eun-ju, a dandle lion said...

Hi, Nature!!!
We are on the same boat, I think.
Me, too.
Don't be so sad!!! That means you're a genius like Einstien.
Don't buy or carry too expensive ones, just take ones which yu won't care when yu lose them. ^ ^